Friday, September 17, 2010

NeW PhOtOs oLd ItEmS!!! Just a summary on Some of the items made...

I didn't get to take photos of the new made items yet so I decided to do a brief sumarry using pictures only on some of the items that I have made over the past month. This afternoon I decided to go to McD again to do some wifi, this time bringing a laptop instead of just my phone. I even got a special photographer to take pictures of the items and edit them for me... Just for this special blog of mine hehehehe... He is my one and only Alang... My boyfriend, my bestfriend and my husband to be... :)

Read on Below:

1. PiNk cLuTcH PuRsE



2. ThE GrEeN sLiNgY




3. ThE BeAnIe




4. ThE bLaCk & gReEn CaP




5. HaNdMaDe CoAsTeRs (set of 4)




6. GrEeN cLuTcH pUrSe




7. DeSkToP PeN HoLdEr




8. ThE PuRpLe SoFt cLuTcH PuRsE




9. ThE SoFtY MoBiLe PhOnE PoUcH


There are more items but these are the only items i could bring out and take photos of today, you can view the other items in my older post entries.

Thanks once again for viewing...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment